Influenster Spring Fever Voxbox

Looking for some fun spring/summer beauty products to spruce up your routine? Influenster definitely has that covered with this month's Spring Fever Voxbox. 


Seriously, nothing makes me happier than snail mail and fun beauty products. Especially when fun products I've wanted to try show up in my mail box. Today we are talking this month's Voxbox, and it isn't short on fun beauty products to bring you straight from spring into the very near summer.


NYC New York Color Applelicious Gossy Lip Balm  ($2.99) :: Delivers color, shine, and moisture. The super cute apple shaped core is filled with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Avocado Oil.

It definitely lived up to it's description, my lips were shiny with just a touch of pink. The lip balm is great for someone looking for a little color as well as a balm that can compete with your favorite heavy duty lip balms.

OSiS Gelastic ($18) :: Ultra strong flex gel that provides all day control and dries firm.

Considering I have long hair I opted to let my husband try this one out.  Definitely a great product for shorter styled hair.

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure ($5.99-7.99) :: features advanced nail technology that allows you to get a salon perfect mani in seconds. There is no drying involved and this manicure will last up to a week.

I love this idea, I'm not one to get a fake mani at the nail salon, so this is a great option if I am wanting to play with color a little more. Instead of just painting your nails the basic shades, Broadway Nails offers fun designs in an easy to apply press-on nail.

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant ($4.59) :: Leaves fewer white marks on clothing than the next invisible solid. Secret offers 48 hour wetness and odor protection at a low price.

I used this the other day before working out and was impressed. Typically gel doesn't fair so well on me, Outlast Clear Gel stood the test of working out and kept me dry and odor free. This could definitely keep me from stealing my hubby's deodorant during the hot summer months.

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes ($4.49 per box) :: Light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes with delicious cream filling in a unique kandy bar shape. Available in S'more, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter.

I received the S'mores flavor and was thrilled! I ran into these at the store a few weeks back and broke my "no buying box snack cakes" rule to try them out. Of the snack cakes I've tasted over the years this one is super yummy. Tastykake really nailed it on the head...and no I didn't share mine at all.

Out of the products mentioned today, which have you tried? 
Are there any you plan to test out yourself? 




All products reviewed received in this post were complimentary of Influenster. All views expressed are my own and I was not compensated monetarily for this review. 

No comments :

Post a Comment