Louisiana Bride: Influenster JaDore Voxbox Review

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Influenster JaDore Voxbox Review

As part of a little Valentine Day fun I recently received the JaDore Voxbox from Influenster. 

I swear these boxes are like a drug, everything in them is affordable and I always instantly have to have more the minute I run out. 

This particular box, before completing my entire review I had run out of one product and bought more, it's that good. 


So what was in this box? Let's get right to the important stuff...

Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask

$9.39
This is a mineral rich clay mask, and I'll warn you ahead of time... the texture isn't as thick as you usually get. However, it works better than any other clay mask I ever used, so much so I've used it once a week for nearly a month now and could seriously tell a difference the week I didn't have time to use it. The oceanic clay in this mask exhibits a negative charge that helps to draw out impurities. You can honestly see that it did it's job when you take it off, my blackhead are always gone. It doesn't dry out your skin at all, so much so that I had to remind myself to put on my night cream about 10 minutes later. 

For the price of this, and the fact that it works so well, I'd say ditch whatever mask you're using if you have acne prone or hormonal skin and buy a case of this. I'll definitely be hunting more down when I run out. 


Hershey's Kisses

$5.29
Do I even need to say what I think about Hershey's? They are addictive and I've never eaten a bad one. I actually caught myself midnight snacking on these last night and completely forgot about my chocolate binge until I was in the shower trying to remember what I needed to log in food app.... turns out those little Kisses almost slipped past my memory. 

Frizz Ease 3-Day-Straight Flat Iron Spray

$9.99
It says that price on the card, but I paid around $8 for some at WalMart. This stuff, oh my word I am addicted to this! Since moving to South Louisiana 3 years ago I have hated every non winter month with a vengeance. Humidity is an understatement here, but this little bottle of happiness has solved that. My hair literally will stay straight all day long, no kinking, no funky cow lick curling... straight. Now it will stay for 3 days, I can't go that long without washing my oil prone scalp, but it was board straight for two days even with sleeping in a pony tail and putting my bangs back in a clippy. I was actually planning to spend major bucks for a Keratin treatment and was looking to book an appointment when I got this in the mail. This happens to be the little bottle I ran out of and recently replaced, I am not kidding when I say that if they ever try to take this off the market I will do a major over stock up of it! 


Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes

$3.99
Everyone seems to be into false eyelashes these days, but for a non-Real Housewives of Anywhere lady it just isn't a daily option. I remember trying some on year ago and they looked so awful and fake. These actually look better than my real lashes because the ends are tapered. They are also very lightweight and not overly noticeable, at least in the sense that you look ridiculous and have on fake lashes in the most obvious way possible. These happen to be sold at CVS and Walgreens nationwide, so they are easy to track down and get a few more sets! 

Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas

$4.99 for a carton of 20
I was sent their Creme Caramel and the Lemon Chiffon. Personally I'm a caramal flan flavor maniac and the Creme Caramel was right up my ally. These teas are amazingly tasty and caffeine free, so you can feel like you're indulging at night before bed and not stay awake for hours (like coffee does me). I even added some of my caramel coffee syrup to it and it just make it even tastier! 


Vaseline Men Spray Lotion


$7.99
Jeremy doesn't use much lotion so I was a little worried I wouldn't get him to try this out, it was quite the opposite of that. While he won't let me video him using it, he isn't a fan of being all over my blog and social media, he has kept this bottle on his bathroom counter since we got it in the mail... meaning he loves it. I even tried it out, before reading about the scent, and it is a wonderful moisturizer. I need to go and get some of this that's intended for women so I don't smell so manly the next time I use it. Most men I know are bad about moisturizing, this product can solve that. With easy application and a great smell men will love it.

Of the products mentioned, which are you the most likely to try?  




I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind trying the tea, might be an interesting change, and I always love chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that box too! I actually need to blog about mine soon before I forget. Perhaps I will do that today! I was planning on doing the masque tonight! (my skin needs a break!)

    Scott LOVES that lotion... I wish they would have sent some for me, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete