Louisiana Bride: Influenster Slimfast Voxbox

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Influenster Slimfast Voxbox

I recently received a Slimfast Advanced Nutrition Voxbox from Influenster to try out their products complimentary, here's what I thought! 


First off I received a bottle of vanilla high protein Slimfast, Cinnamon Bun Drizzled Crisps, Sour Cream and Onion baked chips, and Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Meal Replacement Bar. 

Now let it be known I was a Slimfast lover back in the days of the Optima shake, I drank one every morning on the way to work before they were pulled from the market. The only reason I didn't move on over to their regular shakes was because it wasn't as filling and didn't keep me full and satisfied until lunch. 

So just know that while I was trying all of these lovelies out that's what I was comparing them to. 

How did they fare? 

Taste - they all tasted great and not diety at all, 
Satiety - yup, it passed the old Optima test. It kept me full and happy until lunch. 

Now here's something that may not be new, but I noticed with this package...all the products are gluten free. 

Which I think is great with the way current food trends have gone, they will appeal to a broader audience. Plus gluten type grains tend to bother me and when I'm actually behaving I like to avoid them. (notice I said behaving, that didn't happen over the holidays)

I think the biggest difference between this and the old Slimfast (it's been about 5 years since I bought it) is the high protein and fiber and that's what actually makes this satisfying until your next meal. 

So would I recommend it? Yes. It tastes good and the shakes are a great product if you don't have time to make breakfast or lunch for work. At least that's when I used them the most. 


No comments:

Post a Comment